David Margolius MD
- Askin E, Margolius D. Call for Statewide Medication Reconciliation Program (2016). American Journal of Managed Care. Volume 22, Number 10, Page e337.
- Margolius D, Ranji S. Quality improvement, quality measurement, and medical education: a brewing culture clash? (2015). BMJ Quality and Safety. Volume 24, pages 477-479.
- Margolius D. Less tinkering, more transforming: how to build successful patient-centered medical homes. (2013). JAMA Internal Medicine. Volume 173, Number 18, pages 1702-1703.
- Sinsky CA, Willard-Grace R, Schutzbank AM, Sinsky TA, Margolius D, Bodenheimer T. (2013). In search of joy in practice: a report of 23 high-functioning primary care practices. Annals of Family Medicine. May-June, Volume 11, Number 3, Pages 272-278.
- Margolius D, Bodenheimer T, Bennett H, Wong J, Ngo V, Padilla G, Thom D. (2012). Health coaching to improve hypertension treatment in a low-income, minority population. Annals of Family Medicine. May-June, Volume 10, Number 3, Pages 199-205.
Dave is the Medical Lead for MetroHealth’s main campus Internal Medicine practice and the Associate Division Director for General Internal Medicine. Apart from his clinical and administrative roles he serves as the director of a semi-annual conference for the regional health improvement collaborative, Better Health Partnership. His research interests are in implementing team-based care and redesigning primary care.